Important Instructions for whenever you are seeking home based product assembly work.
We recommend taking the steps below to make sure that you do not become the target for any home based offer for a product and craft assembly job.
Follow these instructions if you are interested in working with any craft assembling company.
- Please understand that product assembly jobs are not a reliable way to earn money from home. Many of the businesses we speak about on this blog have shut down and the other are of unclear origins. The Better Business Bureau claims that there is no record of anyone having made a substantial income from this work for a sustained period of time. All information provided here and in the downloads is for informational purposes only. Please read our Disclaimer.
- Make sure the offer is clear and they tell you exactly what the job involves. The company offering the home based job should have a physical address.
- Do not trust a P.O. Box address unless you can speak with them over the phone and confirm their real address and details.
- Do not send any money till you have got in touch with some one, preferably over phone or in person.
- Clarify all details and doubts you have regarding the home based work.
- Avoid the offers to work from home where they are not clear about the work that you will be doing and only give a number where you can leave messages.
- Do not send money to any company. At least not until you can speak with a customer care person and satisfy yourself that the money is for a genuine reason.
- Please get all details about what ever craft product you are intending to make.
- Try to ensure that the company has been in business for a few years, with a good reputation with the consumer agencies.
- Ask for referrals of people who are working for them currently.
Advertising Disclosure: We may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read full policy here.