Would you like to discover the secrets of making $600 a week? Can you take good pictures with your mobile or digital camera?
If you are comfortable taking simple, clear photographs, then this work from home could definitely be for you.
You do not have to be an expert photographer, as long as you have the means to take a good quality photograph.
You will make money, by submitting (for free) your photos to various photo websites. And you will get paid every time one of your photos is downloaded.
You can even download the free apps for your Android, iOS and Windows mobile and upload pictures directly from your phone or tablet.
What You Need To Do…
“You need to take good quality and interesting pictures. While the images have to be of high quality, you will be surprised at how simple the some of the most popular photographs are.”
They are everyday pictures that you could take yourself.
There are many interesting opportunities around you to take pictures. Some of the most sought after photographs belong in categories like food, people, nature, animals, tools, cars and you name it.
It is perfectly possible that you already have images and photographs that are worth money online. This is usually the first thing many people do after downloading this guide. They go through their existing collection of photographs and upload the best ones.
See some of the pictures below and the pin attached to them. This is the actual money these photographs have made so far. They will probably continue to make much more.
What kind of photos can you take?
Photo opportunities are everywhere. All kinds of photos sell because all kinds photos are required.
So whether you are taking pictures of snow-covered slopes on the Alps, or the tools in your garage, they are money making pictures. Following are some of the popular categories that can sell pictures in.
- Lifestyle Family – Couples – Pierced – Activities – Sporty – Ethnic.
- Holiday and Seasonal Themes A great demand all year round for picture on the subject of Halloween, Easter, Christmas, festivals, summer, fall and everything in between.
- People in Groups A family, a sports team, a group of girlfriends out for a night on the town.
- Concept Images Images that portray a concept or a human emotion such as fear, foreboding, teamwork, heartache, surprise, success.
- Sports Skateboarding, skating, skiing, cycling, hiking, golf, badminton, even camping. Get pictures of the activity itself or even just the gear!
- White-Collar Well dressed professionals like bankers, salespeople, accountants, CEOs, secretaries, teachers, lawyers.
- Blue-Collar Construction workers, electricians, utility workers, police officers, firefighters, machinists, Baker’s etc.
- Food and Beverages Pictures of food, dishes, food related items and ingredients are in high demand.
- Antiques One of the most popular categories of pictures selling online.
- Car Parts Bumpers, side mirrors, Windows, Tyres, Under the hood etc.
- Fashion A high moving category for stock photos with a large demand. And you have a lot of options. Click a great dress, a great pair of shoes, an interesting wardrobe, some one fashionable or funkily dressed.
- Zoo Shots Most zoos or require permission to take commercial photographs. But wild animal pictures are highly sought after.
How This Works…
You do not have to bother with ’selling’ your photos. All you have to do is click a picture and upload it. The rest happens by itself.
Photographs are the most popular commodity online today. They are the most downloaded and bought assets online. Millions of photographs like you are paid for their pictures every single day.
“Just ONE photograph can get downloaded hundreds of times and continue to make you money month after month…!”
There are several stock photography websites that encourage users to upload their pictures. There is an approval process where you are required to upload 3 – 5 images first before creating your account. Once these images meet the criteria of clarity and quality, you can start uploading other images. Every time you upload images they will have to go through an approval process.
Out favourite stock photography website is Shutterstock, although there are many more popular ones like:
How To Click The Right Pictures…
If you have not delved in stock photography before, the biggest challenge you will face is clicking pictures that get approved by the stock photography websites. We like to suggest starting with Shutterstock for 2 reasons.
One, they help you understand what is really required from your pictures. Not only do they have a comprehensive help section that helps you understand how to take stock worth picture, but whenever your uploaded pictures have quality issues, they let you know what those issues are so you can fix them next time.
Second reason for choosing Shutterstock is that they see a lot of traffic, being a very popular stock photography website. So you approved images start seeing exposure that getting downloaded faster. They also have unlimited plan for their subscribers which encourages them to download more. That is good for people like who are uploading their pictures to sell.
In summary, you have to watch out of the following things when submitting your pictures to stock photography websites:
1) Exposure. The subject and the picture must be properly lit. Dark, underexposed or over exposed pictures will not work.
2) Noise. Clicking in low light, using a mobile phone camera, not using a good quality camera, using a high ISO speed can all create noise in the pictures. Avoid this by using a good camera and shooting in good light.
3) Framing. Make a good frame. It shouldn’t be cropping objects on the fringes and the subject or scene you are photographing should be properly captured. Maintain the relevance of what you are clicking and avoid taking too many unrelated objects in the same frame.
We wish you all the best. In case you have any questions do write in. Either send an email or post your comments below. We look forward to hearing from you. Try this out. It is a truly enjoyable way to earn money online doing something you will enjoy.
Advertising Disclosure: We may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read full policy here.